Yes indeed, I made the methi thepla for dinner yesterday…
I had a tough time rolling out the theplas as I made my dhough sticky, and the other major reason was the onions
The theplas came in various sizes and shapes 🙂
But, yayyyy they tasted realy yummy….
With no further delay…. Here goes the recipe….. Thanks Vasudha….
1 cup Methi Leaves
2 Green Chilies (sliced)
1 tbsp Cumin Powder
1 tbsp Garlic Paste
2 tbsp Oil
- In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add 1tbsp of oil and mix, till the dough resembles bread crumbs.
- Then ad ginger and garlic paste and mix the dough a little.
- Gradually add the curd and knead the dough.
- The Dough has to be soft and not very sticky.
- Pinch the dough into medium sized balls and roll them into thin chapattis.
- Heat a griddle and fry on both sides till golden brown bubbles appear.
- Apply butter on both sides and serve with Raitha.